HELP ! PLEASE

Hi all i have just had my cambelt and waterpump changed and i also put a cone filter on my vrs

But now the engine light is on ?

Do you think it could be the cone filter with no light which i put on a few days before the cambelt change or is it bigger worrys? How do i reset this could it be the maf ? if i just put the old filter set up back on will it reset it if thats the problem thanks

I had this issue a day after I had my cambelt an water pump done . I had no Cone filter on mine , but I scanned the car with a code reader an it came back as a cam timing issue . I cleared the engine light with my code reader an returned to the mechanic an he checked all over an said it was fine . That was 3 months ago . Car is fine since ... U should invest in a cheap code reader . Handy for finding faults an clearing engine lights

Hi all i have just had my cambelt and waterpump changed and i also put a cone filter on my vrs

But now the engine light is on ?

Do you think it could be the cone filter with no light which i put on a few days before the cambelt change or is it bigger worrys? How do i reset this could it be the maf ? if i just put the old filter set up back on will it reset it if thats the problem thanks

Doubt the engine light is anything to do with the cone filter. More likely the result of the cam belt change. But you should get the codes read and not just reset, and no point just guessing a MAF etc, needs a code read to confirm fault. Unlikely to reset by replacing back to std filter. Also if you have placed cone filter on end of MAF get rid as that is not a good mod on these cars unless you have fitted a proper CAI kit.