ASR light esp fault

My traction control works fine but occasionally just with ignition lights on or engine started sat stationary my light on the speedo showing esp is turned off flickers like the bulb isnt in properly has this happened to anyone else ?

i have been reading through this site there are alot of software faults are you folks aware that you all can have skoda asistance untill your car is 10 years old with this we are realy pushed to make sure your car software is up to date i have a laptop which dose this on the side of the road 45 mins approx also i can code moudles ,some warranty work i even have the skoda stamp it only costs £89 a year or £145 for two years it gives you ,roadside ,recovery ,at,home ,onward travel (hotels replacement cars) and euro cover you will not be pushed to get your car fixed at dealer ,im FSA auth so i can sell it ,i bet you cant find cheaper cover for all this :moon:

forgot to say all the updates are free

to tell you if your car is plugged into his laptop and give you an insurance to update your cars ecu for £145 .....and.....its free too, so he must give your money back again. Also recovery service, and every time you brake down he can stamp your service book for you (hes allowed).

I might contact him as i need my moudles coded, well i havent coded my moudles so i assume it needs done. Hes right i cant find cheaper cover for all that as most other companies include cover more legible to me.

Oh and i have never been mooned by the aa. Its a win win

Edited by Lofty79

to tell you if your car is plugged into his laptop and give you an insurance to update your cars ecu for £145 .....and.....its free too, so he must give your money back again. Also recovery service, and every time you brake down he can stamp your service book for you (hes allowed).

I might contact him as i need my moudles coded, well i havent coded my moudles so i assume it needs done. Hes right i cant find cheaper cover for all that as most other companies include cover more legible to me.

Oh and i have never been mooned by the aa. Its a win win

thanks for clearing that up 90% of todays brake downs are software problems from missfires ie 1.4l fsi turbo /supercharged missfire at 6000rpm code reader will say multi cly missfire what would you do replace all coils ? nope reqs update ,there are quite a few out there most your never know as it will be done at service at dealers however whats when its out of warranty ? im not doing the big sales pitch it just seems alot of you have these faults and you spend all the time looking for someone with a copy of vag com when you could just make a call and we come to you with dealer kit which will save you time and money if your intrested in the cover send me a pm

Sorry just abit lost i dont see why the ecu would need updating sorry to be a pain ?90% of todays brake downs are software problems from missfires ie 1.4l fsi turbo /supercharged missfire at 6000rpm code reader will say multi cly missfire what would you do replace all coils ? nope reqs update ,there are quite a few out there most your never know as it will be done at service at dealers however whats when its out of warranty ? im not doing the big sales pitch it just seems alot of you have these faults and you spend all the time looking for someone with a copy of vag com when you could just make a call and we come to you with dealer kit which will save you time and money if your intrested in the cover send me a pm