Skoda Citigo Tiesto......check it out..could be a bargain

Stu308

I don't care much for the guy's music but that car sounds pretty highly spec'd for not a lot of money (starting bid). I bet the sound system is awesome.

I was considering was adding the rear speakers to my Citigo but I decided against it in the end. I hope the default speakers in the front do a decent job... I don't drive without music.

I got the speakers in the rear as I had a subwoofer in my C1 and looked at the radio in the citigo and thought it might not come out to put a replacement in as it is part of the dash. At worst it might not take a sub connection but will look a t that when it arrives. Thought I would get the speaker pack just in case, gotta be better than just the two in the front as my C1 sounded awful with just them in.

Does anybody know how many speakers you actually get? Is it 2 in front 2 in back?

The standard speakers should be pretty decent. I would definitely go for the extra pack as two is just not enough (unless you get 4 as standard).

I used to upgrade the speakers and stick amps in etc but I haven't found that I have needed to on this car (8 speakers). Newer models should have similar if not better performing speakers.

Phil

It says four additional speakers with the entertainment pack. So guessing the two in the rear and maybe the other two as tweeters, top of the dash maybe, hard to tell. The reason really I've ordered extra speakers, to help the sound quality.

Mick

Me 2 mick, sound was really tinny in c1, presume the same in citigo, hope someone replies who has the citigo already , with and without extra speakers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

Hi, i have a Citigo Elegance and it has 4 speakers, two in the front and two in the back.

Sound quality is not too bad, but if you're seriously into sounds on the move it might be worth getting more.

Edited by MikeW

Might put in a bid - I already own the matching hoody...

Untitled.jpg$(KGrHqJHJ!wE-dZ64O8WBPyGb5e1k!~~60_12.JPG

Dunno what's worse, that you actually own and wear that or that you openly admit it with pictures! :p

Sent from my Galaxy S2 not a Crapple!

Unfortunately the standard 2 speaker set up in the Citigo is lacking in my opinion. We got the extra speakers in the back (entertainment pack) and it's a big improvement but still a long way off my Fabia with 8.

Everything on the Citigo has been designed to save weight.

Thats, what I was afraid of greenstripe, never are very good. Will have to look into connecting up my subwoofer or changing the headset.

Does anyone know if this is possible yet?

For those with the entertainment pack, what's that MP3 player/iPod dock like? Does it look "stuck on" the dash and does it easily come out?

It was one of the reasons I never added the entertainment pack. Aside from the additional 4 speakers I didn't really want that having the PID already on the dash.

Unfortunately the standard 2 speaker set up in the Citigo is lacking in my opinion. We got the extra speakers in the back (entertainment pack) and it's a big improvement but still a long way off my Fabia with 8.

Everything on the Citigo has been designed to save weight.

So where are the other two speakers located?

Mick