Difficult to start sometimes :(

Hello all, I have an issue with my Fabia vRS, it is intermittent but seems to be getting more frequent,

When trying to start the car in warm weather, if its been sat all day in the sun it will sometimes turn over many times before firing, even if I've used the glow plugs a few times, also does the same restarting after a drive with engine still warm, its not showing any fault codes. I've searched on here and can't seem to find anything with a similar problem.... thinking Temp Sensors ? Can anyone help or advise on where to start, don't think its the glow plugs as it was starting fine in -10 ~ -15 in the winter. It starts much better in cold weather than hot !

Please help someone, Many Thanks !

when you say it's not showing any fault codes do you mean you've had it plugged in for a diagnostic check?, i had a similar problem and it turned out to be a camshaft sensor which when fit worked brilliantly and now starts first turn :whew:

ahh now it was showing camshaft/crankshaft? sensor when I bought it, and after changing egr valve / timing belt / waterpump / and master cylinder the crank/cam fault had gone.... its been scanned about 4times since and not showing anything.