polybushes help please....

Hi all, im on hols in tenerife at min but when i get back fancy treatin my octy to sum polys. Ive got a fmic coming, having turbo seals done, puttin new coilys on so thought i may aswel. Which ones do i get? Im clueles wen it comes to these. Where to get them from? Please help.

Kriss

What i would fit when fitting coilivers:

Front wishbones (front and rear sets)

Front anti roll bar (19mm if standard)

Rear trailing arm bushes (the only bushes you will ever need on the rear axle)

Tbh though, if you can afford the full kit it works out cheaper in the long run and you get the engine dog bone mounts and steering rack bush too. Link below:

http://www.priracing.com/product.php/2437/304/vag---front-rear-running-gear-bushes-kit--petrol--

Steve

where is that?

thats a shame lol, there is some awesome local restaurants there. Hope you been to the Loro Parque? awesome day out.

def go superPro tho. the rear beam bushes are a tad pricy tho but they are the easiest to fit.

Its the south billy near santa cruze.. wel 15 mins on bus. No we havent we went on royal delfin instead (all day on glass bottom boat) saw wales and dolphins lol. Wifes choice!

Al go superpros then hope ther not too expensive tho shes skinting me ;)

Cheers steve. Cant afford full kit at min just got married lol. Weres cheapest place to get them from?

Mine is VRS if tht makes a difference? Arb size ect.

Kriss

I like it.. Just married and thinking about modding the car whilst on honeymoon :giggle:

I can't comment on the Superpro (not used them on my vRS), I fitted the Powerflex wishbone/ARB bushes and don't have any complaints

Its the south billy near santa cruze.. wel 15 mins on bus. No we havent we went on royal delfin instead (all day on glass bottom boat) saw wales and dolphins lol. Wifes choice!

Al go superpros then hope ther not too expensive tho shes skinting me ;)

You saw Wales from there :o That must have been a long boat trip :p