Boost failure until car is restarted

Hi Guys,

Hoping someone can shed some light on this for me? I've just had the car remapped an instantly have the surging boost problem so looking to investigate what's causing this on mine. The one thing that's for sure is that the boost occasionally locks out completely until I turn the car off and back on again, would this suggest the N75 is at fault with the now higher boost? It never had that problem prior to the map but I'm hoping whatever is causing that lockout will also be the part that's causing it to surge.

I've had it on the fault code reader an got the 17705 (pressure drop between turbo and throttle valve) ....... But don't know what this actually translates too when looking vacantly at my engine bay :)

Any idea's welcome.

Thanks

Nick.

Well I've read all kinds now about certain Octavias having a poor standard map, so by having it mapped up your just highlighting the problem? I've just finished taking it for a quick spin after deleting the n249 valve and it's certainly a lot smoother and more responsive, and for 7 minutes work, not a bad result!!! I've ordered a new N75 valve so I'm going to replace that and see how it goes? Failing both of those, any ideas on what else could be causing that aside from a bad map, as it's only really a generic map used on hundreds of cars over here.