ebay induction kit

sav26

hiya guys just wondering if anybody has actually got one of these universal kits to fit have a decent filter to go on just wondered how hard the pipework is to fit and if anyone has or is using one at the moment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-OCTAVIA-UNIVERSAL-PERFORMANCE-AIR-FILTER-INDUCTION-KIT-PIPE-/180895670460?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a1e38e0bc

well sav this is the baby to buy

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2eb62cda04

it will it the octavia no bother,,,not too sure about that universal one posted up..looks a bit dodgy to be honest,,,

;)

No pics of the one you posted.

That first one looks well crap lol

Mine is a single piece with no joins and fitted with a k&n cone filter

Sent from my Galaxy S2 not a Crapple!

thanks guys so u have it fitted no problem was it hard to fit at all also there is no pics in the link that was posted as would be good to make sure i am getting the right one before i order thanks again guys i appreciate the help

will have a pipercross carbon vis kit up for sale next week if that of any interest to you? only covered around 150 miles on the car. comes in original box with all parts needed for a perfect fit. was only removed due to my dad owning the car for the last year. lloking for £120 posted. cost me double that

will have a pipercross carbon vis kit up for sale next week if that of any interest to you? only covered around 150 miles on the car. comes in original box with all parts needed for a perfect fit. was only removed due to my dad owning the car for the last year. lloking for £120 posted. cost me double that

im interested if you still have it available.