06 Plate Mk1 Octavia Vrs Hybird sleeper

TrevorB33

For sale now will be going as she is at the moment,

Spec is as follows

06 diamond silver mk1 vrs,

X police limited history from 68-81k had a clutch at 80k, then serviced by skoda at 88k Then I took it over, full build is in my sig, has had a couple of oil filter changes since I've had it, and the sump dropped and strainer cleaned, common 1.8t problem, Oem spark plugs recently and coil pack recall so all the latest revision,

Has had the common sai,n112 n249 delete, eml is on because of the sai delete, has been resistored but still throws a fault so will need to be mapped out if it bothers you,

New bosch tdi spec battery in feb and tdi battery tray bigger then normal,

Starter motor noisy sometimes, worse in the cold, never failed to start first time though

I'm a qualified vw mechanic, everything has been done myself as I'm very fussy.

I've got all the bits to do cambelt, waterpump etc which will be included with sale, I'm sure belt has been done just no proof so for peace of mind it would be worth doing again,

Mods are

Scorpion 2.5inch cat back non res exhaust discreet, the same as you get for the golf quite loud

Hybrid Aet ko3s turbo with warranty till feb next year, and invoice inc for purchase when I changed all nuts bolts gaskets etc, just under 1200 quid

Shark base remap for turbo sts device included also, running around .8 of a bar peak, so nowhere near potential yet

Standard smic etc

Forge carbon enclosed airbox like CDA,

Forge 007 with yellow spring

Golf 5 coil pack wiring cover

Weitec coilovers, in good nick, brought from bowders off here,

Running 15" golf match alloys with 195/65 15's all with min 4mm left

Front brakes are 288mm Lucas calipers, braided hoses, APEC pads, drilled grooved discs

Rear brakes are 232mm drilled grooved discs standard pads 3/4 worn, and dot 5.1 fluid

Running a standard back bumper I.e no exhaust cutout, not in the best of nick few marks and dinks,

Will include my near mint vrs bumper in the sale, my r32 front brakes can also be included in a deal, if the new owner buys some wheels to clear them

My estimation is its running around 200bhp and similar torque, having owned a few stage 2 octys to compare to. But obviously with a Fmic, lcr injectors, 3inch maf and tip and remap it should easily get 270bhp+

Bodywork is generally good, having had the front bumper, bootlid done not long ago, few scratches under the handles, on the bonnet wing, and a small ding in one of the rear doors like a edge of a car door was opened onto it,

Viewing highly recommended and I will of course be happily to take you out,

Some pictures at the min

75bab87ed4a37b89b2940692d2e8ff30.jpg

ed748cb229decb8602bcebf6e974c744.jpg

17c0004fe524febaa7906fd378eb9344.jpg

41da6a463e37344412787f825c0ee515.jpg

Interior is standard vrs, slight flattening on the drivers side bolster but not bad,

Climatronic is ice cold

Everything works windows etc

Alpine head unit with iPod connector will be included as will the rear speakers are alpine type g coaxials, fronts are standard just de tweatered all round,

There is a auto gauge boost gauge on the dash too by the a pillar quite subtle, and illuminates greens too

Original reg is HN06XKH which is what it will be on, I hpi checked it when I brought it in jan and was clear, obviously I'm not stopping you doing your own, any questions I'll be happy to answer

Now price, this is gonna be a billy bargain

2500 as she stands or 2800 with the r32 brakes included no offers at the moment cheers Trev

Cheers mate, i'll get on the case :)

Are u not tempted to keep him as a slow project or some fun

i like to get things done lol, wouldnt be able to have her just sitting here for a toy, and now i have a mortgage, getting married next year, got so much to pay for, the car hardly gets any love anymore :(

Congrats n the marrage .... Engagement ?

Well congrats on the getting married next year mate :) nice one

Defo lots to do thats for sure....... Im sure he will go to a good home :)

Or we will linch them ;)

I know what you mean tho.... Wanting and not being able to :( so much id like to do

And always more damit

Surly it will be grabed off u quick mate

• Like 1

Sorry, just seen your note about wheels fitting over brakes. Let me know if you're interested in any swaps still.

Forgot to add - I have 15mm spacers all round which might help with the fitment over the brakes?

its the size of the calipers not depth so spacers dont really help on 17's, im not taking anything off for at least a week to see if theres any interest in her complete, cheers for the offer though

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...