Repairing OEM rims

MilanM

Hello my friends, I bought some 16" OEM Skoda Superb alu rims for winter.

Generally they are in good condition, but 3 of them had same deep scratches and some damages..

Is there any chance that they can be repaired DIY or not?

I will see if I can take pictures and post to see how big damage is it...Its not so big but I am scared because winter terms and soil can make it worse.

Tnx for anyone for sugestions and advises. And sorry for my english, because it isnt good at all, but Im trying.

And yes sorry for theme off...But RVP......arrrrrghhhh :@

Hey thanx budy it really help me out. Esppecialy first topic. :hi:

I was so worried that I couldnt find "colour" and match with this one without damages but it looks like Wurth silver German car lacquer works like charm :giggle::rock:

• 2 weeks later...

You can get mobile repairers, I've been quoted £50 to repair a 18" Themisto alloy, most quote £30-£40 depending on how many your having done at once, their van's have full workshops, even infra red to set the paint, been recommended to me by someone who was pleased so gonna give it a go, got them coming around week Tues, I'll let you know how I get on.

Edited by bryanp