No idea why I keep coming back...

Mr Mul

Stupidly high renewal every year.. . but if I go else where I get it alot cheaper.. you then better the quote with ease .. and then this year charge me more then the quote you gave me initially by nearly £40..

After rechecking (using gocompare (going straigh to company would be even cheaper still)) I now get quote MORE than half the price quoted.. Whats going on their then??. (btw my renewal isnt till the 9th or 10th) ...

Dan .. if you read this, I have sent you an message for this to be sorted..

Grrrrrrrr

/rant off

• 3 months later...

Take it you never got a reply on this mate?

Same situation this year for me come renewal - what a joke.

Cancelled with Flux and off to pastures new...... almost 50% off!!!

10 companies from online compare site beat renewal easily!!!

• 4 weeks later...

i had a similar issue had to annoy them for cheaper quote, i went on there site and got a new quote then rang them to get that price for my renewal, many companies would beat my renewal but wanted a deposit which i didnt have with it being xmas (little did i know flux would arrange for 2 months payments to come out at once in jan.

main reason i went back is that flux cover the modifications like for like and dont repair to standard spec. and with an octy vrs exhaust at upto 800 and intercoolers at 700 i couldnt afford for a standard spec repair

so after that rant flux really need to get there act together on renewals and stop taking the ****

Yep having to go through same song and dance every year is incredibly frustrating

They lopped a ridiculous two thirds off my renewal quote in December to match a competitive infact the gusy on the phen even said "now i know this is going to sound rather convenient sir but we can beat that price by 50p"

Just quote us the cheaper price in the first f3cking place!!

• Like 1

Ahh yes the joys of insurance are...................few!!

Having chopped over to AF during the summer of last year will be interesting to see what the 2013 renewal brings :wonder:

Hmm - went to their site for a quote on my Citigo, not even listed as a car to insure.... fail, after reading the comments above wont even bother calling them.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same frustration - I am with AF and have been Happy with their services (other than cancellation charges which can be a shock) but every year I have to beat them up with a competitors quote at renewal time - here is a novel concept - give me your best quote in the first place - it would save me and your time.

Paul