Mk4 Golf 16" steel wheels. 5 x 100

skinnyman

EDITED : I’m gauging interest in my winter steels. Now I have a Honda and a Peugeot, they are surplus to requirements really.

I'll get some photos up asap of each wheel, but they are in generally good condition with a few bits of surface rust, but nothing major. Until this morning, they had some winter tyres on, but they are now separate and ready to go.

Let me know if you’re interested and we can go from there.

Cheers,

Andrew

p.s. They are 5 x 100 as they were on my Mk1 Octavia. They cleared the vRS brakes easily too. I'm wanting £150 posted, or arrange your own courier.

DSCN0186-1.jpg

DSCF0972.jpg

Hmm. I wasn't looking to split them really as there's the hassle and cost of getting the tyres off. Then there's two lots of postage so I could be £80 down before I start.

Wardy. If I were able to split them, would whoever it is be willing to pay the postage?

Polo Tom. Likewise, would you be willing to pay the postage for the wheels on their own?

If so, then I might be willing as a sale is a sale after all. If people aren't happy to do that then I'll wait 'till someone wants them as a package. It might take me a couple of weeks to split them as I work out in the sticks and would have to sort out packaging & stuff at the weekends. Also, if people arranged a courier, that'd help a lot too.

See what you think and let me know. :thumbup:

I'm in Scarborough, so not too close to South Manchester I'm afraid. If they definitely want them, then I could get them off the wheels in the next week. There's a few people after just the wheels, so it seems to make sense to split them really. Let me know what they think and I'll try to sort things out as soon as I can. :thumbup:

EDIT : New thread started with pics

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/250925-vw-golf-16-steel-wheels-5-x-100/

Update. I have now taken the tyres off the steels, so the wheels are ready to go if anyone is interested. I'll give them a good clean and put some photos up as soon as I can. I'm battling against three children and a weekend of supermarket and kid's shoes shopping at the moment, but I'll do my best.

I'm looking for £150 for the wheels inc postage, or you can arrange your own courier.

Thanks,

Andrew.