Vw Golf 16" Steel Wheels - 5 x 100 - SOLD

skinnyman

I've now got my act together and taken some photos. As you can see they are pretty good, with only minor surface rust. I would rub them down and give them a quick spray over, but then it looks like I'm hiding something.

Wheel 2 is ever so slightly dented on the rim - see detailed pic - but didn't affect anything at all when I was running them.

All the wheels hold their air perfectly and I'm only selling them as they won't fit my Honda. I'm keeping the winter tyres for the Honda now as I won't get anywhere near their value.

Now that I've gone over them with a fine tooth comb, I'll say that I can do them delivered for £110, or if you want to organise your own courier/collect from Scarborough then £80.

I think that''s everything, if you've any questions let me know.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Wheel 1

DSCN0900_zps2e39782e.jpg

DSCN0901_zps922c5db2.jpg

Wheel2

DSCN0902_zps66fb17b6.jpg

DSCN0903_zps4eac8446.jpg

Detail of wheel 2

DSCN0904_zpsc185531a.jpg

Wheel 3

DSCN0905_zpsc9dffff9.jpg

DSCN0906_zps7211687d.jpg

Wheel 4

DSCN0907_zps29615dd2.jpg

DSCN0908_zps8cce9ee8.jpg

DSCN0912_zpse222b35d.jpg

DSCN0911_zpsfb54c34f.jpg

I've had a couple of PMs from Fabia owners. They will fit a Mk1 Fabia for definite, I'm not sure about the Mk2. As I mentioned, they are 5 x 100, so just as the Mk1 vRS Spiders fit a Fabia, so will these. Hope that helps.

Andrew.

I have the same steel rims and i have put them on my mk2 Fabia fine. But if you run with a 205 width tyre then you will need a profile less than 55 to avoid passenger rear rubbing the plastic inner arch.

Edited by Shroud

£120 delivered? Anyone? Winter is on it's way and I hear it'll be a bad one. 15ft snow drifts over most of the U.K, or so a bloke in the pub told me so it must be true. Also, I hear that banding steels is very popular, so these wheels are a bargain which ever way you look at it!

They are 6.5j I think and as far as I'm aware the et is 42. They fitted on my Mk1 Octavia vRS perfectly well if that's any help, although it seems you have a Roomster.

There's a manky set here on ebay for £20 less, but they aren't anywhere near as clean as mine.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Beetle-6-5-x-16-Steel-Wheels-5x100-Golf-MK4-Bora-AUDI-SEAT-SKODA-/221137725070?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item337cd5e68e

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the PMs about the wheels. I don't get away from Scarborough much, what with kids and work etc. However, if someone wanted to pick them up from Pontefract - West Yorkshire, that could be sorted if you weren't in any rush. It'd require a bit of arranging but is entirely possible as my parents live there.

Hope that helps those that asked about me delivering them. :thumbup:

Bargain. Sold a very similar set condition wise on ebay for quite a bit more than this a few weeks back.

Also corrected my earlier post re: 205/55/16 tyres. The 16" rims are fine on the Fabia, but you really need a lower profile tyre such as a 50 or 45, as the passenger rear arch rubs slightly otherwise.

I'm still waiting on reply from my mate! If he has these winter tyres still I will 100% have these from you dude.

If you could let me know as I'll be putting them on ebay this weekend if they don't go.