How to get to the Relays? VRS

Naths vRS

Done a search, but didn't come up with anything.

Phoned up the Skoda dealer, where I got the car from with regards to my "flasher unit" not working when the lgihts are on just DRLS or Sidelights. He said try "new bulbs" I said but they work when my main headlights are on. facepalm.gif

He said "Ok, undo the dash on the driver's side, then reach up inside you should be able to feel the relays there, and push on them to see if they are lose because sometimes that can happen, if it's not that then ring up and we'll get you booked in." Easier said then done, when you don't have a clue.

So has anyone got a dummy's guide on how to do this?

thank you.

The flasher unit is not a 'single relay' it's built into a control unit which is located roughly where they have said. The clicking you hear when your indicators now comes from a 'clicky thing' inside the dash insert which is operated along with the dash indicator lights.

So I don't think wiggling a relay will help unfortunately.