ABS, ESP & Tyre pressure light all on

I had this problem, lights sometimes went away but came back a second later.

I had it diagnosed as a faulty wheel bearing and ABS sensor.

I left it for a few more days while deciding if i should just fit a new sensor myself as they are cheap then one day i started the car and the 3 lights remained unseen and it has been that way since.

I also checked my diagnosed wheel bearing for play, noise and couldnt fault it, although it is a little noisy when driving but it could be a number of things causing that sort of noise from the rear of these cars, tyres, alignment or bearings.

It could be that my sensor was just a little dirty and a few more miles and some driving in heavy rain cleaned the gunk out.

And a note i was told by a Skoda tech that the ESP, tyre pressure and ABS are all linked through the ABS self test upon start up which is why your getting all 3 light up

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully mine does the same or it is just a sensor. Earliest I can do anything with it is next weekend as I'm away working all this week, typical! Will have to get it plugged in when I get back home

• 1 month later...

Ok, just been loading up the car with the engine stopped and the lights etc on full for about 10 minutes. Went to start the engine and failed 3 times. Turned all electrics off, started by the skin of its teeth.

Seems to me the battery is at fault. Would this be a warranty item?

Cheers :)