Flat Battery

pwranyone

I've got a Skoda Fabia HTP 70 and the battery goes flat if I don't drive it for 3/4 days. It is fitted with a Scorpion alarm could this be draining the battery? Also the door open light is continually on which I think is a faulty microswitch. Any suggestions what may be draining the battery would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Edited by pwranyone

Thanks for your replies.

I guess the first thing to do as you suggested is to sort out the faulty microswitch in the door that is giving a false 'door open' warning light. I have switched the interior light to be permanently off.

The weird thing is it has been running for about six months with this faulty door open light warning but has only started giving problems over the last couple of weeks. Maybe that the battery is also tired and needs replacing.

Thanks again

Jo