Any One Worried Our Cars Are Worth Nothing?

For what it's worth (pun) my car is an extension of ME. I personalize it to my own specs and enjoy the ownership. I do quite low mileage so it will be with me for many years to come. Depreciation is low on my list of whatever; live for the day and enjoy Skoda. I'm not ashamed of the marque, indeed, I'm quite proud of it. My Roomster/Tardis ticks all my boxes! :love:

For what it's worth (pun) my car is an extension of ME. I personalize it to my own specs and enjoy the ownership. I do quite low mileage so it will be with me for many years to come. Depreciation is low on my list of whatever; live for the day and enjoy Skoda. I'm not ashamed of the marque, indeed, I'm quite proud of it. My Roomster/Tardis ticks all my boxes! :love:

The following should not be in the same paragraph

My car is an extension of ME, roomster/tardis, ticks all my boxes

:D

For some reason I don't think the following should be used in a single paragraph:

Sent from my Galaxy S2 not a Crapple!

Bought mine in 2003 for £10500 and to be honest its done me proud over the last 9 years and I've spent a small fortune in mods over the years too lol

But when I'm finished with it then i'd probably just sell a few bits off it then it would no doubt be scrapped :)

Bought mine in 2003 for £10500 and to be honest its done me proud over the last 9 years and I've spent a small fortune in mods over the years too lol

But when I'm finished with it then i'd probably just sell a few bits off it then it would no doubt be scrapped :)

Probably coz the floorpan had worn away. Seriously surprised it hasn't worn away already due to how low it is lol. Looks awesome in the flesh, still remember the scraping as it went into the show at pickering a couple of years back lol

Sent from my Galaxy S2 not a Crapple!

• Like 1

I sometimes joke that if I could have a PD 130 conversion that would make it perfect!

But honestly, it would be a little cheaper to run and not nearly as much fun. Plus I'd have even more vibration issues and my stereo would need to go even louder (which is dangerous in my car!)

Had a 150 Golf GTI courtesy car the other day and was genuinely amazed what a difference that turbo and 30ps makes. Golf felt really awful and didn't handle anything like either!