Yeti durability test at AutoBild.de

ents

Autobild Germany took Yeti to a long (100 000km) test. Almost full points :happy:

http://www.autobild....st-3552616.html

with english google-translation: http://translate.goo...1&ie=ISO-8859-1

A more in depth approach as this is the full version on the website by the magazine... my version sent to me via e-mail is Skoda’s hence why it only mentions the bits that make it look good lol either way both versions are made accessible to read on here now :)

Edited by Kie

They slate the Amundsen sat nav though! Yikes sounds like that radio is pretty pre-historic in how slow it is!

Sad but very true... I tried it out also and i hated it. Small, fiddly, not very functional...

Another minus mentioned there is thirst (1,8TSI 4x4). I dont know how they drove it but I dont even get close to these horrible numbers (I have DSG btw). And i mostly drive in town.

Edited by ents

Funny, I find the Amundsen sat nav ok. Yes a bit slow, but not more so than my last Tom Tom.

But it is very good at finding parking spaces in the middle of an unknown city. :think:

But it is very good at finding parking spaces in the middle of an unknown city. :think:

What .... gaps between cars on the roadside? Now that is a fantastic feature :giggle:

• Like 1