Telford

They have been on about moving for a long time, i will be glad as its a ball ache to get to faintree.

So when do you want to arrange a trip to the public house? I am ok for weekends, by the way Jason how much was ur exaust?

They have been on about moving for a long time' date=' i will be glad as its a ball ache to get to faintree.

So when do you want to arrange a trip to the public house? I am ok for weekends, by the way Jason how much was ur exaust?[/quote']

exhaust was on the car when i bought it ant(no idea what sort it is.)

there already is a skoda dealer in b'north' date=' next door to the vw garage, not sure what its called though.

i presume faintree is another local(ish) skoda dealer?[/quote']

ah yes you're right.must get some work over there to have a nose,if i could find the card they sent me i could tell you the road,but its not underhill st,which is where the vw garage is.

Defo up for a pint (soft drink of course) although after work would be better as I work in Telford.

The Skoda garage next to the VW garage in Bridgnorth is Faintree, they just moved the showroom first. Definately better than having to travel into the sticks (not had a card from them yet though).

Did any of you know that the Telford Plod have got a black Octy Vrs. Saw it flying past work last week. Going like the clappers. Blue lights in the headlights and lower down begind the mesh either side of the bumper. Worth knowing !!!!!!

Defo up for a pint (soft drink of course) although after work would be better as I work in Telford.

The Skoda garage next to the VW garage in Bridgnorth is Faintree' date=' they just moved the showroom first. Definately better than having to travel into the sticks (not had a card from them yet though).

Did any of you know that the Telford Plod have got a black Octy Vrs. Saw it flying past work last week. Going like the clappers. Blue lights in the headlights and lower down begind the mesh either side of the bumper. Worth knowing !!!!!![/quote']

ahh yes,forgto to mention the black vrs,had to stop mid entry to bayston hill island to let him through with all lights blazing.

we're having a meet soon in shropshire/herefordshire with a few local cupra net lads,i'm sure you would be made very welcome,not sure on exact date yet,we've had 2 so far,1 in cheltenham,1 in worcester,next one is up our end.i'll put a link up as soon as i know any details :thumbup:

• 2 months later...
Im just down the road from telford at the moment. Id be up for a meet sometime. Also where is the best skoda garage to go to around the local area?

Cheers

faintree garage in bridgnorth,pretty good alround ;)

• 5 years later...