Briskoda, Stricly Come Dancing, your partner would be...........

Auric Goldfinger

• 5 years later...

Hey you , been busy a tad , bless

i am a Nanna now to a 2 and a half year boy and a 6 month little girl , so as much as I can I am oop North , work was busy too

but now I have stopped working to consider my future work job

but how's you? So nice to be missed you sweetie X

Gilf lol you sweet talker you , bless have missed you

so your a very loyal man then?

ha ha , well I still have my Mark too , bless ex Forge sales manager , he is a sweetie , he bought me an old Merc SLK for my birthday , black with black leather interior and manual , something to do with not admitting to getting old

i did Warranty at 3 Hyundai dealerships , but had a run in with the boss and he told me I had an attitude , me attitude? Derr...

so I handed in my notice and looking at 5 to 6 months off work , did not know what to do , love the motor trade , but thought I wanted to move on , but today through the Briskoda sites , friends and what have you , including you my sweet , I think I will carry on in the motor trade

Thank you SO SO much Ken , thank you XxXxXx

@TissMe - Anyone can have "attitude" sometimes. Personally I think it is at least partly caused by the individual(s) who say "this individual has an attitude" because I've heard that complaint about one of the service receptionists at a Skoda dealership I used to use, but I never got attitude from her.

Similarly, I used to attend an out patient heart clinic in Glasgow and the receptionist for it was commonly known as "the dragon lady" but I was always polite to her, and her to me in response.

• Like 1

Oh bless you , you see if you are nice to people they are nice back bless

Oh he to,d me what was warranty , lol high level brake light broken , yes warranty as it is a stress fracture m the vehicle was 3 years old

Then when we had the snow we was not allowed to leave early , it was thick snow for nearly 4 hours and we could not leave early everyone was worried about getting home and they asked he said no

No customers to deal with , so I told him he had loyal staff and that he did not appreciate them , which he did not care , so I went home as I was catching the bus home as my Merc was sliding all over the night before lol scary

But he did not care but hey , some people deserve respect

You my dear are one of them , shall I move up there and work at the Skoda dealership? X

@TissMe Oh yes.

Case by case - The brake light I'd say was warranty if it was the plastics that broke, but not if it as the bulb or electrics. Seem fair?

The snow - Well, Snowpocalypse didn't happen way up here, but our sites in the frozen South ;)  around your way were all let out early, and that was about 5_000 people all in.

Thanks. :) {Sarah kiss kiss} The nearest Skoda dealership is an Arnold Shark in Inverness though.

The car had had some body repair and the crack was on the hinge hook bit , had been removed harshly , so no not warranty , sorry

Yes with the snow all garages was closed due to weather Mark works for Merc and his works is half Mike away and he was sent home for his safety too , but not us , I was mad

That would be a fair treck then from down southshire , bless

but sure our dance and boogy together would be worth it X