Remap from Mark fae Shark near Edinburgh

New as I am to Skoda after getting a Fabia Vrs about a month ago, I have been doing a bit of reading around the forums to get a bit of info on whats best to do to the car.

Shark have a good rep it seems on here so I contacted their agent, Mark, who is based near West Linton, just near Edinburgh. I have used Superchips and Pendle Performance, both good but a fair way away.

The upshot of this good service from Mark who scanned the ecu for fault codes then remapped my car quickly using a Shark map. The egr is turned off via the software which was written for me and is now ready to have the Allard egr pipe fitted. Mark was in communication with the team in Shark hq and I got the map that was best for the car based on the results downloaded from my ecu and sent to Shark. Top stuff.

Easier starting, very smooth and a small lift in mpg. Bonus discount for Audi Sport or Briskoda members. Mark is a great guy and passionate about cars and customer service, great hospitality and coffee from him while the process was going on.

Top job for us in Scotlandcestershire if your in the north.

Rick

Ahhh, so someone has figured out how to map it out after all... that's good to know. How much was the map if you don't mind me asking? I already have a custom map on the car so i'm a bit iffy about getting it replaced. Wonder if they could just do the bit of the map that relates to the EGR?