MG ZT 225 45 18 octy 1 4x4

Hi folks

I've been offered some MG ZT alloys and understand they are 5x100 with only a very slight differenece in centre bore.

The tyres are 225 45 18. Has anybody fitted MG alloys to an Octy 1? Are these tyres an ok size?

Thanks

Kev

ps I've also posted this in tyre section

Tyres are too tall being a 45, should be 40, so they may rub and put the speedo out, they also would`nt look right. I`ve got 18" RS4`s on mine with 225/40/18 on and they`re fine.

Saying that, would be interesting to see what the alloys looked like on, never seen these on an Octy before.

Edited by VeedubyaGTi

Thanks for the input guys.

I'll have to factor in different tyres then if I go for MG alloys, Hmmm...

Did also consider Impreza alloys, yours look great, Nice to not follow the crowd.

Cheers

I thought they'd be too much hassle otherwise more would have fitted them. Thought they would be a cheap BBS CH (ish!) look.

RS4's it is then. Yours look great. Hopefully they'll look as good on my steel grey as they do on your black. probably not though :sweat: