Cream soda Project (wardy_21 wannabie vrs edited)

wardy_21

Took the VRS badge and my 21 sticker, also replaced the no. plate with a pressed much prefer it! camber shims all fitted you cant see the camber much the pic is to close but with wider wheels should look even more cambered :)

30339_10151114541021595_1145829679_n.jpg

Looks superb mate :-) I got a couple of pics from prept in my project thread. I think yours also made it onto prept's Facebook page :-)

Cheers good to meet you at prept, how much was again for the dash??

Nice to see a rare coloured vRS!

Oh wait...

:)

Love it mate, looks stunning. I have half a mind to buy a Flamenco Red Elegance one and vRS it up ;)

haha the VRS badges are slowly coming off! :think: you should build a show car :love:

More info on the cambers shims and where they easy to fit? Looks smart mate

it was quite a ba****d because the fitment guide wasnt very straight forward but basically you take the caliper off the disc and the hub (need a special spline tool!) then you carefully cut and fit the shim depending on how much toe and camber your after Ive got mine on maximum which is 1.5. if you want mega camber buy 2 sets then you can put them ontop of each other (wish i knew that before!) then put everything back on. sounds simple but all in all took about an hour to do either side. going to camber the front so hopefully when its on air it will sit up in the arch. Edited by wardy_21

I used to do cars for shows - my Ibiza FR was show ready, shame the judges were biased towards VW... they even forgot Audi and Skoda, shame when they are all VAG cars.

Modding is expensive anyway and I can't afford to be bitten by it again as we want a bigger house lol

Took the VRS badge and my 21 sticker, also replaced the no. plate with a pressed much prefer it! camber shims all fitted you cant see the camber much the pic is to close but with wider wheels should look even more cambered :)

30339_10151114541021595_1145829679_n.jpg

Love the look of that with nothing on the rear (badges and sticker) :)

• Like 1

Cheers mate, what shims did you end up buying?

these ones http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eibach-Rear-Camber-Shims-VW-Polo-Mk7-9N3-2005-2009-/280528550228?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4150cdf954 :)

U mentioned air bud... theres a lad on edition selling full air setup off a 9n polo (will fit fabia) he wants £900 all in give me a pm if ur interested n ill give u his user name ;)

yes please that would be great, I havn't got an account in e38 should ill set one up quickly.
  • Like 1

I did the at my work :) can do anything really modifying bodywork, wheel arch rolling,flairing, smoothing, alloy wheel refurb/paint effects, fittings- exhaust welding fabricating, custom painting/airbrush, wrapping. Hopefully will have a website up soon that I've been making, it's basically devolping into more customising/modification rather than just bodywork and paint. So if anyone's interested in having anything done or has any questions give me a PM :)

Also got a new upswept exhaust tip that I fitted today....sooo load :) I'll put a pic up tomorrow

heres a quick shot of the new tail pipe, only cost me £12!!! sprayed it black and made a bracket up for it :)

154969_10151133231866595_123841219_n.jpg

Caught a glimpse of "wardy_21" on Saturday passing through Canterbury. Certainly looks good. Shame about the sound though. :notme:

haha thannks 'ickleginge' i didnt realise it was going to be quite that noisy!!

ill try and get a video up soon! Im going to put the original steel wheels back on tomorrow and the white spiders and going up for sale!! looking no a new set not too sure what to get yet... any suggestions? :kiss:

Sorry for a little off topic bud. I'm guessing the eBay link Eibach camber shims that you provided the link for, will fit my Fabia also?

Yours being a non vrs and mine being a vrs?

Cheers.

Camber shims will fit all of the fabia's bud.. discs or drums.. iv got sum that need fitting but putting it off to prolong the tyres lol :D

• Like 1