Cream soda Project (wardy_21 wannabie vrs edited)

wardy_21

Cheers guys :) im from canterbury could of been Im over there quite often :happy: I got them from TPS in canterbury

Nive car man! Where bouts you from? I'm sure I saw this in ashford the other day.

Also where did you get the vrs bumpers from??

Got my powerflex rear wishbone bushes today the old ones were cream crackered, hope it sorts the knocking noise!

544830_10151075611311595_1609008523_n.jpg

522857_10151075613296595_951074115_n.jpg

Cheers guys :) im from canterbury could of been Im over there quite often :happy: I got them from TPS in canterbury

Got my powerflex rear wishbone bushes today the old ones were cream crackered, hope it sorts the knocking noise!

544830_10151075611311595_1609008523_n.jpg

522857_10151075613296595_951074115_n.jpg

Sweet mate I've defo seen the car about! It looks awesome, really need to get a vrs bumper for mine!

Good effort. Keep the badge though, it is a good replica.

A true sheep in wolf's clothing, it will be like a lamb to the slaughter against any self-respecting 1.2 Corsa owner ;)

Get more pics up :) looking pretty sweet,

Thanks im going to hopefully take some good photos in the week if we get some good weather! :rain:

A true sheep in wolf's clothing, it will be like a lamb to the slaughter against any self-respecting 1.2 Corsa owner ;)

as standard its 100HP and ive had a few bits done, My dad followed me home in his standard vrs and 0-60 wise there was very little in it. even he was very suprised. past 3 gear I wouldnt stand a chance :giggle: I would love to get a VRS but im only 18 and cant afford the insurance

aha yeah i thought 4 days would be long enough its taken about 10hours in total and I only get one hour lunch breaks a day! I was thinking about asking people on the forum if they wanted it done but the labour cost would be so much :o