Custom Richbrook Lightweight Aluminium Tax Disc Holders

Jayke

Hi ya, my lad has just bought a BMW 520i & I'd like to surprise him with a customised holder!

Would you be able to do something nice/stylised for him, say BMW on the top & 520i below.

Perhaps you could PM to confirm + payment details.

Many thanks,

Rob :happy:

Hi ya, my lad has just bought a BMW 520i & I'd like to surprise him with a customised holder!

Would you be able to do something nice/stylised for him, say BMW on the top & 520i below.

Perhaps you could PM to confirm + payment details.

Many thanks,

Rob :happy:

Yes i can do that, here is one ive just done for someone, Ill PM you now

P1090938_zpsc0cd57d2.jpg

Hi ya,

Mine arrived today & well impressed. Going to surprise my lad tomorrow & hope to pinch his old holder! ;)

Many thanks.

Rob.

Glad you like it :)

Arrived today any chance of one with Skoda logo and superb ? Happy with this one just didn't have the Skoda logo on also :)

Yes mate i can put anything you want on it, Pm me

Is mine in the post yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mate as i said in my PM when you sent payment to the wrong paypal address i would get you one sent on the 13th which i did, Looking at the tracking number AU497336054GB Delivery was attempted today. If you dont have a card from the postie id call your local depot about collecting it

Let me know how you get on

Thanks

• Like 1

Is mine in the post yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mate as i said in my PM when you sent payment to the wrong paypal address i would get you one sent on the 13th which i did, Looking at the tracking number AU497336054GB Delivery was attempted today. If you dont have a card from the postie id call your local depot about collecting it

Let me know how you get on

Thanks

I see you have it now