And now...

Goblin

My driver's heated seat is playing up. Worked fine one day, next day, wouldn't work, popped fuse and it looked fine, put it back in, worked again, today on way back from work - no heated seat until I fiddled with the switch, then it came on, and went a few minutes later. Ffs I'm losing my nerve with this one, anyone got any ideas? Passenger side is fine and happily burning my friends' arses off.

Is it thermostatically controlled?

The heated seats in my MX5 warmed you for a while

and then went off for a bit so you didn't get a sweaty crack

or broil your wedding veg. So it was kinda phased heated seats.

• 1 month later...

Wiring harness for the seat loose?

Time to get the multimeter out methinks...

If you're struggling - more than welcome to pop over here and/or come to the SY meet on Weds and we can sort summat out if a code scan shows nowt.

Cheers for that Chris, this weeks not ideal as I've a lot going on with uni, but I'm due to visit my parents so I'll check it with the multimeter when I get back, I'll keep you posted on whether I need to pay a visit :)

Slight update, left the switch on 5 overnight, got in the car to go to work around 11, noticed my arse was warm. But it started to cool off, and had nothing since. So it can't be the elements which are bust (thank ****!!)