Stereo Fascia

I've searched the forums but maybe not with the right tag words, I have a '52 plate octy and I have bought and aftermarket HU due to a) my disc changer was fecked from a leak in the roof that we finally found , B) I want to run my tunes off my phone thru it.

I'm assuming I've gonna need a fasica round the edge of the new HU and googling appears to bring up fascia's that also include the cubbly hole under the HU.

Question being, will I need to replace all of this or can I just get a surround for the new HU, and also, who has any recommendations as to where to get this from?

Also, while I'm wittering on, I mind a couple of years back someone replacing the cubbly hole with a drinks holder, any chance anyones got the link for this, Hubby is fed up holding his coffee in his lap when we are long journeys lol

Thanks

Shel

Also, while I'm wittering on, I mind a couple of years back someone replacing the cubbly hole with a drinks holder, any chance anyones got the link for this, Hubby is fed up holding his coffee in his lap when we are long journeys lol

Thanks

Shel

Would be good to know aswell

Polo/Lupo twin cup holder and coin tray... 6X0 857 558A 01C

You will however, have to drop the headunit down to the slot below and fit the cupholder above it, otherwise the gearstick will foul the cupholders when out.