H&R Suspension and Anti roll bar group buy -Closes on New Years Eve

vRSy

1- Sy - 2011 Fabia vRS(2010) rear ARB

2- MillsyVRS 2011 Fabia vRS - rear ARB

3-Joelk2010 - Fabia Mk1 - H&R Spacer (waiting to hear back from the Alex)

4-Steevie Wonder. 2012 Fabia Monte Carlo - Rear anti roll bar (25mm)

5-Andrew1991 - 2011 Mk2 Fabia vRS - Front anti roll bar (20mm)

6-Confide - 2011 Mk2 Fabia vRS - Rear Anti Roll Bar (25mm)

7-Gregs79 - 2012 Mk2 Fabia vRS - Rear Anti Roll Bar (25mm)

8- Dave2y2k - 2011 Mk2 Fabia vRS - Rear Anti Roll Bar (25mm)

9-

10-

what size are the arb's on a mk 1 fabia

thanks

Standard front bar on the fabia is 18mm iirc. It doesnt have a rear one as standard.

The H&R bars are 20mm front and 25mm rear. Remember is also the quality of materials that helps, not going for the thickest bar. The H&R front bar also has a much larger hoop for extra clearance.

Seriously tempted :p are these better than the whiteline, jabba and eibach?

Thats a difficult one to answer, and unless someone has tried each and every option its purely personal preference.

Ive tried eibach and H&R on two cars(Leon Cupras) back to back and preferred the H&R setup. Not tried a whiteline or jabba setup though.

Seriously tempted :p are these better than the whiteline, jabba and eibach?

IMO yes they are better. Direct fit to the damper mounts on the beam and the thickest bar available at the minute.

The Whiteline stuff rusts very fast, and the supplied bushes are not the best quality. I wasnt aware that Eibach did a kit for the Fabia. I cant really comment on the Jabba bar tbh.

• Like 1

IMO yes they are better. Direct fit to the damper mounts on the beam and the thickest bar available at the minute.

The Whiteline stuff rusts very fast, and the supplied bushes are not the best quality. I wasnt aware that Eibach did a kit for the Fabia. I cant really comment on the Jabba bar tbh.

still so tempted! either this or KW v1 inox :/

ARBs over coilovers everyday for me.

There is no down side to ride comfort and such with ARBs, its purely an improvment in handling with no negative points, whereas coilovers, and particularly KW(and yes i have tried them in V1,V2& V3 guises on multiple cars) give you the extra performance at the expense of comfort.

aaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!

hope i'm not too late for this!

is anyone about to help me out?

i have a seat leon cupra r 54 plate.

i'm after 26mm front and 28mm rear arbs.

i believe the part numbers are: front, 70725-26

rear, 71725-28

price please???

thanks,

adam.