couple of bits left..

Wagdog

Had to sell on my beloved Fabia VRS so before it went i took off a few bits and bobs before it went.

thought i'd offer them up on here at good prices before they go on to Ebay.

1) GENUINE 16" STEEL WHEELS WITH TYRES. 2 x tyres are firestone, 1 x tyre is hancook and 1 x tyre is uniroyal. All have at least 4 - 5 mm tread on them. Now sold..

2) GENUINE LOCKABLE SKODA ROOF BARS in ok condition - now sold

3) TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS x 4 less than 4 months old - now sold

4) GENUINE FABIA VRS MATS in black with the silver lining used in ok condition - £10

5) RUBBER VOLKSWAGEN POLO MATS they have the vw logo on, in patterned black rubber great for over winter. OK condition - £15

6) RUBBER BOOT LINER good condition - sold

7) TAILORED WINDOW SUN SHADES specifically shaped for Fabia fitment 2 go on rear window, 1 for each rear door windows great for if you have little ones but dont want to tint come with protective storage bag - sold

Based in Leeds and i dont really want to post because of time restraints and also because of awkward size of items. Please see pictures below of my car with the wheels, shades and roof bars on. I'm sure you all know what the other things look like...

If youre interested please PM me. Thanks for looking. Iain.

IMG_20121114_154757_633.jpg

IMG_20121114_154805_545.jpg

IMG_20121114_154813_448.jpg

wind deflectors definately sold.

will do a one off and take £100 for the wheels (with good tyres too!) collection only.

first to say yes buys them. i bought the wheels myself from skoda around 6 months ago so they are still more or less brand new.

seriously, somebodys gonna get a bargain!!

just need the space clearing guys...

Iain