Headlamp bulbs

Octygone

i swapped my OEM h7s for osram night breakers as there was a deal on at eurocarparts at the time, they have made a lot of difference, are a lot brighter and give a whiter light, life is said to be shorter but for the price i dont really mind. cant speak for h3s as i dont have them!

Look @ www.powerbulbs.com - as you're freedom member you'll get a discount, check out the Freedom section for details.

I replaced mine with Osram Night Breakers in the main beam and Philips Extreme in the dipped, although thanks to the auto lights the dipped ones only lasted just over 12 months. On a mission to replace as I'm back to original ones now and noticing the difference.

I replaced the Fabia bulbs with night breakers, made a noticeable improvement, I parked next to my mates Fabia tonight and we had a comparison of night breaker against standard, showed a vast improvement!

Standard bulbs are not much better than candles!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

PIAA Xtreme Vision Bulbs are very bright. They come in 4000K Colour, so not too white, but they are good.

The above have no canbus errors?

What upgrade for the 5w side parking lights did you get?

I got excellent 5w LED's but they showed a bulb error on the dash.