Vrs Blackline

I have a July 2010 race blue Vrs diesel with 41k miles. The only extras are xenons and the maxidot upgrade. Can anyone give me an idea of what deals they are getting on a Blackline from their local dealer?

I have a July 2010 race blue Vrs diesel with 41k miles. The only extras are xenons and the maxidot upgrade. Can anyone give me an idea of what deals they are getting on a Blackline from their local dealer?

Sorry but if what my dealer told me last month is still correct you're out of luck for a new one (unless Skoda go back on their commitment to only make 500). When I picked up mine he told me there were only a few DSG estates left and 2 weeks later said he'd sourced on of the last ones available. Loads of dealers have them as demonstartors so if you want 1 and are prepared to have a demonstartor that may be an option, if you can find a dealer who has one that's not already spoken for though I think you'll have to pay circa the new price as my dealer already has someone who wants his. Price wise I paid £18.2k for a race blue metalic manual hatch with another 500 off and 3 years free servicing because I took out the finance before 1st October. You may be able to get a non Blackline CR instead, but if what others are saying the door for ordering anything with factory options has closed and the only ones left will be what the factory spits out as they ramp up to start the octy IIIs though again if what others say is correct forget about getting any vRS Octy IIIs for some time. Best of luck

There may be a hardly used DSG Blackline coming up for resale in the near future ;)

I'm in the process of trying to reject mine but the dealer has informed me that there are no Blacklines available anymore - not sure on my next move as I am not accepting a standard vRS :(

There may be a hardly used DSG Blackline coming up for resale in the near future ;)

I'm in the process of trying to reject mine but the dealer has informed me that there are no Blacklines available anymore - not sure on my next move as I am not accepting a standard vRS :(

Whats the story?

Whats the story?

If you look for the 'Front door locks' thread on here (I'm on my phone so can't link it) its all detailed. Basically I've had the car 4 weeks but only had the use of it for about 8 days due to a reoccurring fault the cannot be traced/fixed

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk