Puddle lights...

Ryy.P

Well been looking through the thread where the guy made the guide (excuse me i've forgotten your name).. anyways and stumbled across these!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330808075111?var=540094611313&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

brilliant for the job included wires already just wire to connect together and join the already light there. BRILLIANT.

just to show anyone who was interested and wondered what bulbs they needed :p :)

what do you mean by that jlneonhug? you haven't put massive drill holes in have you? and by the puddle lights i mean by putting them through the bottom of the door card

I have led strips on the door atm but the light shines through the gap when its on so it looks a bit naff, planning to get these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280978858686?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

or something equivalent, then pop a 5mm/6mm hole on the bottom of the wing mirror, then go from there. :)

• Like 1

Hope you don't mind me asking, could you please tell me where to find the ignition live, and colour of the wire.

I have checked around the engine compartment but haven't a clue what's live with the key on, everything wired and using plugs seems sealed in resin.

Have thought of running a wire through the bulkhead onto the headlight switch illumination on the switch surround.

Much appreciated.

Thank You