Cornering Xenons

Hi, Just traded my Seat Bocanegra in for a new Octavia Vrs and one of the things I have noticed is that the cornering function on the Xenon headlights doesn't 'corner' (turn the beams) as much as my Seat did.

Can this be adjusted with VAG by the dealer, or is it fixed?

Do the lights do a 'dance' when you turn them on?

ie left right up and down action?

If not, they are not enabled..If you have maxidot..Turn them on with that

Hmm, are you sure, my pre-facelift Octavia has xenon's without AFS (cornering function) and it still does the up and down dance.

The up and down dance is the system doing a level check, I don't think that this is a signal of the cornering function being activated.

Do the AFS xenon's on the facelift also look left and right as well as the up and down dance on start up? If so this will be the best way of checking to see if the beam is actually turning left and right.

Do the AFS xenon's on the facelift also look left and right as well as the up and down dance on start up? If so this will be the best way of checking to see if the beam is actually turning left and right.

Yes my 2012 FL xenons do the full hokey cokey.

Hmm, are you sure, my pre-facelift Octavia has xenon's without AFS (cornering function) and it still does the up and down dance.

The up and down dance is the system doing a level check, I don't think that this is a signal of the cornering function being activated.

I said left and right as well as up and down