I want a flat boot floor

cwinnit

I have removed my spare wheel and all the fittings, but do not know what part/s I need to make the new boot floor flat and neat. An old thread on this site suggests a polystyrene insert but I can't find details and an email to Allams has drawn a blank. Can anyone help? Chris

Was just about to 'ditto' Kennys post but looked in our 140 and the carpet is all the same digits bar a D at the end?! Don't know why and can see no difference between a TSI and TDI carpet.

Haven't got ETKA over my side so can't check but if you'd like me to I'll post it up in the morning?

Was just about to 'ditto' Kennys post but looked in our 140 and the carpet is all the same digits bar a D at the end?! Don't know why and can see no difference between a TSI and TDI carpet.

Haven't got ETKA over my side so can't check but if you'd like me to I'll post it up in the morning?

What's ETKA?