Boost guage/vent pod, anti-mooing kit for Octavia MK1

yamz89

Got a couple of things to sell from my car (putting it back to stock).

Newsouth Boost Gauge and matching vent pod. This is the boost gauge model were the backlight can change into any colour to suit you - £90 posted

IMG_20121201_140043.jpg

Geniune new anti-mooing kit (stops the annoying moo sound when reversing) RARE - £40 posted

IMG_20121201_143815.jpg

Will have the intercooler, full exhaust and rear ARB to come later.

Thanks

Marc

• Like 1

New prices...

Newsouth Boost Gauge and matching vent pod. This is the boost gauge model were the backlight can change into any colour to suit you - £90 posted

Geniune new anti-mooing kit (stops the annoying moo sound when reversing) RARE - £40 posted

No offers. PM me if you want to buy these.

Hi, for the vent it will be £45 posted, as long as mattievrs was still interested in the gauge for £55 posted?

Otherwise i'd rather sell together for £90 posted. Awesome boost gauge setup and the optional green backlight is a perfect match to the vrs's binical backlight.

3 inch decat into 2.5inch cat back Piper Exhaust (£250), Eibach 28mm rear anti roll bar with mounts and polybushes (£180) and Pro-Alloy Intercooler kit (£300) are now completely off the car, ready to sell.

Prices do not include delivery and are intented for collection only. If this isn't possible, buyer will have to sort courior.

Please PM me if you want to buy any of the above.