Selling your Yeti in the new year?

olibluegoat

I am toying with selling my Candy White 2.0 4x4 Elegance DSG with factory towbar.... I love it but hardly use it as I have a motorbike which gets me to work quicker..... It would have to be a good offer though otherwise I may as well keep it for those times when a motorbike just wont do!

PS I sold my Fabia Vrs Mk11 but grudgingly.... I loved the fact that I could pootle along in traffic sedately on the commute but it was blisteringly quick when you wanted to play using the paddles. My partner had traded her Landcruiser in for the yETI but her growing business required a van so when the Yeti finally arrived, I had to make a choice and the Yeti was the sensible option.

I'm selling my candy white SE if your interested? It's a 2.0 diesel (110) manual. 11 plate.

I want a new one before that horrible face lift version comes out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am thinking of changing my 2010 140bhp diesel 4+4 Elegance in bright red with spare wheel if you are still looking. I am in the Leamington Spa area. 36000 ish on the clock at the minute 3 years old in May.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep. Still looking folks. Anyone else selling their's for a new one in the next few months?

Let me know. My hunt for an affordable (for me anyway) monster continues - ideally of the diesel species !

Had a "chat" with Olly about the purchase on my 170 Elegance from April 2010 with 53000 miles on the clock, but as the value put on it by the garage was so high, we decided it wasn't the right one for him!

However, anyone interested in it, right now, for £15500 had better make instant contact as it goes in px later this week! That price will include two sets of tyres, one normal, the other winter Contis, both with lots of tread left.

Gimme a shout!