monte roofracks

ken b

hi off to the dealers tommorow for update on my monte also im looking for a roofrack system any monte owners out there who have roofracks fitted any do,s & dont,s or any recomendations on type etc most welcome looking at thule at the moment thanks

I looked at a number of racks. I would recommend aero bars from thule. Mine only go on for the bikes but easy to put on and take off. Have a look at www.roofbox.co.uk that's where i got mine and i made a few purchases from them and never had any problems. Thule are expensive but you get what you pay for.

I use the genuine Skoda cross bars, I just make sure the roof is clean befire fitting.

Only problems I've had is a slight water leak on the front door that I put down to the outer door seal being pushed back by the clamps and the feet leaving marks in the roof (that go after a few days) when the rack has been on for a week or so.