Octavia II Parts Mega Sale (Many VRS Parts)

Foxy

Hi - is the bonnet grill available separately ? I really only need the black part but realise you may not split further

Sorry - want to sell grille with bonnet matey

Lots of parts still available including full front end and entire engine, gearbox, ecu, clocks etc......all still on car.

3x 17" Zenith Wheels up for grabs - two have good pirellis £200

What VRS is it? Petrol or Diesel?

You mention the clocks are available. Do you gave maxidot? Would it be suitable for my 1.9tdi 2006

Regards?

Lee

Sorry was petrol and all clocks sold now

• 2 weeks later...

Reflectors 15 each from the dealers, you have to smash them to get them off so no one will have them :thumbup:

This isn't actually true.

The reflectors are clpped into recesses in the bumper skin using plastic tags which cna easily be released from behind the bumper.

I have a perfectly good pair now up for grabs at £17,50 the pair including delivery.

Add 5% for paypal payments.

Here they are;-

photo.jpg

SMS me if youre interested.......

0 7 8 8 6 9 2 6 5 9 5 9

Yes if you take off the bumper as you are breaking your car , you cannot remove without breaking or removing your bumper, I would rather pay £26 for the pair for brand new ones ,but good luck with the sale of yours, I replaced mine as I like my cars to always look new, I replaced the reflectors in my R36 too :thumbup: