Favorit vs Felicia wiper blades?

Hi All,

I just noticed whilst looking to pick up a set of new front wiper blades for the Favorit that the listing in the book showed 18" for the favorit and 20" for the felicia.

As both cars share exactly the same size windsreen glass, can anyone advise if the 20" will fit the Favorit at all? (I have always thought favorit blades looked a size too short,so maybe!)

Regards,

Paul

I ordered a pair of new wiper blades for my pick up this year from europarts. They gave me an 18 and a 20 inch blade. They also work, I questioned the odd sizes and that is what their 'book' says is correct. I mentioned it to my Dad, who also has a felly, he also was given an odd pair and he got his from a different place.

I ordered a pair of new wiper blades for my pick up this year from europarts. They gave me an 18 and a 20 inch blade. They also work, I questioned the odd sizes and that is what their 'book' says is correct. I mentioned it to my Dad, who also has a felly, he also was given an odd pair and he got his from a different place.

I've currently got 2 x 20" on mine but in the past have had the 20" & 18" combo. Generally the recommendation does tend towards different sizing. ;)

Well, driving along the dual carriageway today. Passenger side wiper blade suddenly started flapping around loose, thankfully the next safe place to stop was actually the mcdonalds I was headed to. Seems the blade somehow worked free of the actual arm on the car itself (don't know the part name), no idea, I just put it back on and it seemed fine afterwards.

But I did notice that the left and right blades were different parts (one was made mostly of metal with a rubber bit attached, the other had hardly any metal at all), didn't think to check sizes but wouldn't surprise me if one is 20 and one 18.

ahh the old wiper blade trick :sweat:

when you get a chip in the windscreen you chuck a smaller blade on there for the MOT so that the chip is outside the swept area of the blade :bandit:

That has crossed my mind before! But this time the different sizes are what you get if you ask at europarts for felly blades (and Wilco)