2010 Fabia vRS mkII DSG Black Magic ***NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

Jammy Dodger

This car is going under the surgeons knife tomorrow (28/12/12) and will be returned back to stock. it will be available for sale until 02/01/13

£9,500 Open to offers

Due to upcoming financial commitments, buying an house next year. I need to make some savings, so I'm going to be buying a eco-diesel car.

As you can see from my signature the car has been modded, but spent most of it's time doing 62 mph on the motorway to get maximum fuel economy.

IMG_20121223_094312-1_zps8750ca5f.jpg

IMG_20121223_094258-1_zpsd782a492.jpgIMG_20121223_094201.jpgIMG_20121223_094236.jpgIMG_20121223_094323.jpg

I know it could do with a clean!

IMG_20121223_094221.jpg

CAR DETAILS:

2010 Fabia vRS 1.4 T.S.I Hatchback Black Magic paint

27,000 Miles

Full service history. Stamps + receipts

Black chrome gigaro wheels with continental sport contact 2 tyres (standard wheel + tyre)

White gigaro wheels with winter tyres ( brought last year )

Cruise control

Multifuction steering wheel

Phone prep

Columbus satnav

Climatic

HR springs

VibraTechnics Engine Mounts

SuperPro Suspension Bushes

Battery relocated to the boot, (professionally done using same parts as polo gti)

ITG air filter

APR Stage one remap (factory map, 98 map, 95 map and valet map - selectable using cruise control)

The car is in good condition, has some minor stone chips and scratches. Car is not used much in the week but does a round trip from Nottingham to Swindon at weekends, so most of the mileage as been done on motorways.

I thought I would try and sell it on here first before I return it to standard for part exchange.

I think it's a good deal if you take into account the spare set of winter wheels and a Columbus Satnav, I will include the standard springs, engine mounts, and air filter.

Let me know if your interested or have any questions or advice.

Thanks...