Wheel replacement charge

It does seem a bit naff to be honest. The car has been in for:

Bolero showing error message - still not resolved as they don't know what the cause is and have advised to ignore it. Message is displayed when car is started, stopped, ignition turned back to live.

Seat bolster TWICE as the first repair resulted in the foam being exposed at the bottom. This still isn't back to what is should be, but I was told to take it back after the leather has slackened with use. The car also had to go in for a preliminary lookover to determine what was required, so three visits for this one.

Squeaky / stiff handbrake due to "folded material under the mechanism".

Electrical fault causing a dead battery in 3+ days. This was a wiring issue in the engine bay and the battery was also replaced.

6 visits in one year of ownership - to then have a seventh for the wheel and be charged felt a little cheeky.

What does it say in your warrenty document? I'd say they were having a laugh myself. If you can't find anything ask them to show you where it says specifically ii your warrenty that you have to pay fo this. if it doesn't then you don't have too. If they start giving you some rubbish about company policy just tell them you're going to ring Skoda uk. In fact that might be a good idea anyway- least then you'll know where you stand

who's the dealer?

cheers

Ade

Just along the same lines just had the wife's Hyundai in for the alloy wheel corrosion, it was mainly the fronts wheels however the dealer changed all 4 as he said it would look strange with having just 2 'new' wheels !

They also didn't charge for changing all 4 tyres over. I also thought Hyundai dealer was pretty good especially as her car is a 59 reg and ain't exactly new and was the first time I have had it in for a 'warranty' problem.