Maidstone Meet Frb2013

lfc958

I will try & park by a light so you can see, & a torch may be useful as well just in case.

I dint think many will be interested in the male chicken mobile either :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

RainbowFire - the VBF was one of the most useful options I had in my vRS (estate). Makes loading the car much easier, and with the seats down a lovely flat load area.

Steve - It could have been worse - I nearly went for a girly car :doh: :whew:. Anyway, I wasn't going to show you the new motor.......... People might be interested to see that when you pay more for a motor, you don't always get more :wall:. Oh, how I wish I could get the economy of the vRS out if it (and filling the thing up is painful with a 75 litre tank :swear: ).

J

• Like 1

Sorry guys, going to have to give tonight a miss, as i still have a few things to do tonight, as we are out all day tomorrow in London for Nicole's birthday,

Justin hope the new wheels are going well.

See you next month.

Was a good turnout.

The Duvet Thief says that I really ought to remember people's names by now.

Hopefully we'll both see you all again next month :)

Was a good turnout.

The Duvet Thief says that I really ought to remember people's names by now.

Hopefully we'll both see you all again next month :)

No worries Bert, it happens to te best of us every now and again ;-)

• Like 1