Superb Facelift - photo of new bumper and grille

and here was me thinking it was going to be an actual picture of a car - not JUST the bumper and grille!

Liking the mesh at the bottom. looks more agressive.

Having checked the link, is this not more of a supplier/retailer's attempt at a face lift? Rather than something from Skoda themselves.

Looks quite good, as far as one can tell by just the bumper. In the style of the Rapid and the VW counterparts.

Still, I'm quite glad that my recently bought Superb Mk II has a pretty timeless design.

I last saw that style of mesh on an Allegro...

rotodiesel.

Maybe we'll get a quartic steering wheel too! - anyone who doesn't know what I'm on about - go Google!

That sounds nicer than to say that it just looks old..... :giggle: at least I think so.

The Superb looks fantastic still! I love how imposing it looks from the front. I hope the 3.6 v6 will be my next car, though I will probably change my mind next week to something else in Skoda's portfolio of products...it happens quite often!

Maybe we'll get a quartic steering wheel too! - anyone who doesn't know what I'm on about - go Google!

Only BL would do such a thing :rofl: I could never understand why it never took off - the idea, not the car.........

http://en.wikipedia....ering_wheel.jpg

• 3 weeks later...