CityGo ASG delivery times

Truthseeker

If you come from a DSG, you will be disappointed. If you come from a Smart (or anything else with a robotised single clutch transmission), then it's virtually the same. I find it less "lurchy" that the 80PS Smart Roadster and wifey loves hers.

For what it is (a cheap, light, economical and easy way of making a transmission clutchless) then it does its job fine IMHO. Low tax, emissions and easy driving. If you want a quick automatic, try elsewhere... It won't be for everyone - if it was, there wouldn't be so many different cars on the market?

Anyone able to compare the ASG to the Citroen C2 VTR semi auto? I'm expecting similar, is it so?

Trying to keep abreast for the day the Micra is kaput.

We currently have a semi auto Toyota Aygo with a VW UP ASG on order, and from what I have heard/read, they should be the same (hopefully!).

We currently have a semi auto Toyota Aygo with a VW UP ASG on order, and from what I have heard/read, they should be the same (hopefully!).

Don't know what the aygo is like unfortunately. If i can't persuade my wife to take a bigger car, I'll be looking at these. Don't think Dacia are offering any autos to start with.

No the dacia has no Auto option, I speced up a Sandero on their web site, while they offer a great value car the price of a fully speced one comes in under 10K (UKP) the lack of Auto has made us think again... SWMBO likes the bigger Duster too and a while ago we were thinking between Duser and Yeti now though as our purse strings have to be tightened we both realise Small is the new Big....... The ASG CiryGo seems to be the best long term economic buy for us.

• 2 weeks later...

Well.. they told me delivery will be 12 weeks, spot on!

Today i've got a call from dealer i can pick up my Citigo at 5th of February it will be 62 reg. Elegance 75, ASG was ordered 11th of November in color white with all options except smoking pack..... yay

Well done that man! My wife's 5-door Elegance was also ordered on (or about - I can't remember exactly) 11 November and is built, but is apparently on the quayside at Emden waiting for a boat to Port of Tyne! Hopefully she'll get her hands on it in the next couple of weeks.