1985 (or round about) Toyota Tercel 4WD

steveo1

Hi there,

I apologise from the start as I am not sure where I should post this topic and would have no problem if it is moved to the correct section.

I am just wondering if any of you out there know where I could potentially get my hands on a Toyota Tercel 4WD around the 1985 mark? My dad had one a few years back but gave it to a friend who has since moved on. We are just wondering if anyone knew where to start looking - we have no problem travelling to the mainland to view it etc. Here is a pic of what I am after (colour dosen't matter) : -

ToyotaTercel4WD_zpsbf9251cf.jpg

Many Thanks,

Steven

Oh, that brings back memories. My unckle had one as a company car, when he was working on Greenland in the 80´s. It was the only car that started in the cold. He brought it back to Denmark, but it rusted away many years later. It was a great car!

I got my hands on a AL20 (normal 3 door 2WD Tercel), which we used for stockcar. Impossible to kill that car! Later someone gave me a AL25 for free, but it was very rusty, to it went to Africa. Good luck in your search!