Stanford Hall. May 26th 2013.

daverapid

Hello. :hi:

As some of you know I help run Skoda Owners' Club G.B. I'm very proud to be involved with it and especially proud that we celebrated our 50th anniversary last year.

Anyway...I'll not waffle too much and get to the point!

Colin and John D very kindly invited SOCGB members to the big Briskoda meet at Gaydon a few years ago and it was obviously enjoyed by everyone. I very much like the idea of us working together. Back in the day so to speak SOCGB used to hold our big meet every year at Stanford Hall, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 6DH. It was a very popular event with our members and I have had a lot of members tell me how much they miss it. So...we are having a meet there on Sunday 26th May 2013. I'd like to "officially" [as if that's necessary] invite Briskoda members to this event.

What do you reckon? :happy:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/261900-stanford-hall-may-26th-2013/#entry3102560

• Like 1