False alarms...

I've had a few instances lately when parked up with my alarm keeping setting itself off. Don't know the cause... The first time was by some railway lines, I thought it was the electrical interference.<br /><br />Yesterday, was parked outside some shops, and it went off again, 4 times! Doesnt happen at home, so I don't know why<br /><br />Checked all the windows were closed etc...<br /><br />My old punto has a toad alarm, and this you could see what sensor set it off. This one is the factory skoda alarm...<br /><br />Any ideas

Edited by Maverick vRS

Could be anything if you can access diagnostics you can see the last 4 or 5 alarm sources. My guess maybe a faulty door lock or interior monitoring sensors but yeah really hard to say without diagnostic check