Fabric seat protector sprays

andy0681

Will recieve my new Citigo elegance next week. Was thinking might be smart to use a fabric protector spray right from the get go. ie scotchgard or diamondbrite etc.

Luckily the elegance ive ordered has a pretty hardy all black fabric, but for ambition owners with the two tone grey/black, or people with the beige fabrics, I would think its a no brainer to ensure the longevity of the fabric.

Any thoughts, good experience or recommendation on which ones you've used now or previously would be warmly welcome! :thumbup: :clap:

Cheers,

Andy

As I have the beige interior, I am very interested in this :) Does anyone have experience with this kind of product? How well does it work, and are there any risks involved (e.g. when using seat heating)? Does it only protect against spills, or also normal coloring and tear from e.g. jeans?

Thanks guys.. 3 votes = enough reason to give it a go! I could only find scotchgard, but people had mixed reports, that its pretty much like any other shoe/fabric waterproof spray. The Gtechniq I1 looks like a good product. Found on amazon/ebay for around 16-17 quid for a 500ml bottle. Let me know if anyone finds a deal.

Cecolon, gratulerer med ny bil! Mine has arrived at the dealer and I have been to check it out, pick up registered on Tuesday. Re, protection spray: I think it will create a protective layer, so help with dirt, water, jeans (dye/blue). I just want to do from the start to give keep them new and protected from our Norwegian weather ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...