BONG?

Hi there everyone, was out and about today and its not that warm a few times today the car bonged for no reason, had my seat belt on, handbrake off, no warning lights, but i did notice the ice symbol went away and cam back a few times throughout the day has this got anything to do with it?

Just a question, in my 12 Elegance, the 'temperature' warning 'bong' seems much quieter than (say) the 'low fuel' bong. Any ideas why - it's really easy to miss the temp bong at speed or with the radio on and doesn't seem adjustable?

It took me a while before I've worked out what is this BONG for :giggle: .

There was no pattern for this BONG to occur. It was coming without any obvious reason, with different temperatures such as 0 C, 1C, 1.5C, 6C and was different (lower sound) than a BONG for 4C temp.

Finally on my journey to Cumbria this Monday this strange BONG came up again and by a chance I noticed a "NO TP" blinking in the right corner of my Columbus. I didn't notice this earlier because I have always my Navi on but this time r I had a radio screen. I took me like 3 months of fruitless research for BONG and hey, it was caused by the loss of Traffic Programme, thus No TP :rofl:

Edited by lmb