Octavia Mk2 Centre Console

KBPhoto

Don't get excited - it's the 'standard' one not the 'jumbo box' / armrest...

It is in good condition and has a functioning cigarette lighter / 12V socket as well as the door lock switch which also works without fault.

I have the rear 'ashtray' part as well as the removable tab below the handbrake and the pen clip. All undamaged.

If anyone is interested at £15 collected from Hereford area for the whole lot.

I'll split the lighter and switch if they are wanted as I hate just throwing things away.

I'm interested as I have just got a standard mk2 " Classic " model Octavia and it's er.... quite basic as I found.. So Scottish Electric windows for the kids in the back :giggle: and er... no arm rest what so ever LOL

so I will say yes please can you send me a pic or a link to a pic the same cheers

Mark

[email protected]

Edited by Mr MC

• 3 weeks later...

Central locking switch now gone.

Console trim, rear ashtray, lighter socket with black surround & the pen clip are still left if anyone wants them.

• 1 year later...