Citigo in the snow

ggireland

I've had my Citigo for 11 days now and can definitely say that I am delighted with it. It is my 8th Skoda - Estelle, Favorit 1, Favorit 2, Felicia, Octavia vRS estate, Roomster 1.4TDi, Roomster 1.9TDi and now Citigo 60PS. What I had not realised was just how good it appears to be in snow. Coming home from work today (heavy snow in York rush hour) I decided to try a short cut up one of the very few "hills" in the city. In front of me, a guy in a BMW M3 had given up and a VW Golf was struggling. Rather smugly I simply nipped past them both. No drama at all. Has anyone else found this to be the case?

I've had my Citigo for 11 days now and can definitely say that I am delighted with it. It is my 8th Skoda - Estelle, Favorit 1, Favorit 2, Felicia, Octavia vRS estate, Roomster 1.4TDi, Roomster 1.9TDi and now Citigo 60PS. What I had not realised was just how good it appears to be in snow. Coming home from work today (heavy snow in York rush hour) I decided to try a short cut up one of the very few "hills" in the city. In front of me, a guy in a BMW M3 had given up and a VW Golf was struggling. Rather smugly I simply nipped past them both. No drama at all. Has anyone else found this to be the case?

Skinny tyres! SWMBO's Micra romps up the hill to our house; she even smuggly uses the steep route. My fat tyred Octy just managed up the more gentle route last night in 1-2" of slushy snow with the yellow traction control light flashing like a maniac.